Monday 10 September 2012

StyleWatch: LVCAT


LVCAT . 23 . HUDDERSFIELD
JACKET: TOPSHOP
LACE TOP: DIY
PENTAGRAM LEGGINGS: ETSY

 
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: If Wednesday Addams and Robert Smith collaborated and made a clothing line, I expect it would pretty much be exactly like my wardrobe.
FAVOURITE ITEM FROM THIS OUTFIT AND WHY? My favourite item from this outfit has to be the pentagram leggings. They were handmade by a girl on Etsy and I pretty much live in them.
ANY ITEMS ON YOUR WISHLIST? I’m on the lookout for a good tasselled leather jacket, a nice leg harness/chain and a ponyskin skater skirt.
BIGGEST FASHION FUCK-UP: Oh, where to begin? I’ve had some outrageously bad outfits in my time, but that’s what fashion is all about; experimenting, evolving and finding a style that makes you feel as good as you look.
FAVOURITE BRANDS: Actual Pain, SABBC, Oh Hell Clothing and shopwithasianstereotypes.com
HOW DOO YOU THINK YOUR STYLE WILL EVOLVE OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS? Oh who knows? I’m getting married in a couple of years, and I’m a step-mum, so I probably will have to tone down my look slightly at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment